The 2021 annual Indiana Geological and Water Survey calendar, Indiana's Scenic Coastline, is now available. Few think of Indiana as a coastal state, yet 45 miles of picturesque Lake Michigan shoreline— the Indiana Dunes—sits across its northwestern tip. Diverse in coastal landforms and rich in natural habitats, this stretch of waterfront includes Mt. Baldy, a 125-ft sand dune; the region’s newest national park; a state park; and many opportunities to enjoy the beauty of Indiana’s splendid coast. The 21- by 33-inch calendar is printed in full color on heavy poster paper and is shipped rolled in a sturdy cardboard tube.
Indiana Geological and Water Survey, 2020, 2021 IGWS calendar--Indiana's scenic coastline.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.