The profile of Indiana’s shoreline with Lake Michigan changes dramatically from year to year and systematically within a year. Sediment is always moving in the nearshore system of Lake Michigan. As a result, the onshore-offshore profile of Indiana's Lake Michigan shoreline changes seasonally and annually.
Thompson, T. A., and Argyilan, E. P., 2020, A geological understanding of Lake Michigan’s shoreline behavior: Indiana Geological and Water Survey, Indiana Journal of Earth Sciences, v. 2. DOI 10.14434/ijes.v2i0.31152
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.