Henry H. Gray, then a stratigrapher at the Indiana Geological Survey, presented this talk on May 18, 1972, to the Indiana-Kentucky Geological Society meeting at Bloomington, Indiana, in connection with a field trip to the Mt. Carmel Fault.
Gray, H. H., 2019, From backbones to sliding plates—a history of thought on the geologic structure of Indiana and the Midwest: Indiana Geological and Water Survey, Indiana Journal of Earth Sciences, v. 1, 6 p. DOI 10.14434/ijes.v1i0.26878
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.