Ninety new rock cores were collected to support geological mapping in Monroe and Lawrence Counties. These cores were systematically described using a coding system presented in A Corebook of Carbonate Rocks in Indiana (Thompson and Keith, 2015). Data from these cores were entered in the Indiana Geological and Water Survey Petroleum Database Management System and archived in the Survey core repository. This report summarizes the data collected and presents graphical descriptions of each core.
Keith, B. D., and Thompson, T. A., 2020, Rock cores in Monroe, Lawrence, and surrounding counties: Indiana Geological and Water Survey, Indiana Journal of Earth Sciences, v. 2. DOI 10.14434/ijes.v2i1.27664
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.