This folding two-sided trail map is printed on waterproof, tear-resistant paper and shows the Charles C. Deam Wilderness, including the Nebo and Hickory Ridge areas, at a scale of 1 inch to 1/2 mile. Experience the remarkable topography and physiography of the Hoosier State, including the Hoosier National Forest, the Charles C. Deam Wilderness, and lands owned by the state of Indiana and Sycamore Land Trust. The wilderness area offers 36 miles of hiking and horseback riding trails that allow visitors to explore a place set aside for restoration to its pre-settlement conditions. This map is available digitally through the Avenza Map app at https://www.avenzamaps.com/maps/931850.
Indiana Geological and Water Survey, 2019, Topographic Trail Map--Charles C. Deam Wilderness: Indiana Geological and Water Survey Trail Map 1, scale 1:31,680.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.