Using data gathered from various sources dating from 1966 to 2018, the Indiana Geological and Water Survey offers this unique look at the Wyandotte Cave System. It is Indiana's fifth longest cave and is situated within a ridge in the eastern part of the Crawford Upland physiographic region. A printed copy of the map is $20.00 plus tax and shipping. A free pdf download is available on request. The map is about 20.5 by 40.5 inches.
Indiana Geological and Water Survey, 2018, Map of the Wyandotte Cave System: Indiana Geological and Water Survey Miscellaneous Map 111, scale 1:3,000.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.