The Indiana Geological and Water Survey presents “Landmarks in Indiana Geology–A Timeline” to celebrate two important milestones—the bicentennials of Indiana University and the state of Indiana. Beginning in 1787, this timeline illustrates the unfolding of Indiana’s history of the science of geology; it features noteworthy events, scientists, places, publications, buildings, and industries that are part of Indiana’s geological legacy.
Gray, H. H., 2018, Landmarks in Indiana geology--a timeline: Indiana Geological and Water Survey Digital Information 19, https://igws.indiana.edu/IGSMap/LandmarksTimeline.
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.