This story map focuses on the bedrock geology of Bartholomew County and emphasizes the economic potential of the rocks underlying it. It features a bedrock geologic map of the county plus specialized maps that emphasize the resource potential of the bedrock geology. The site also includes figures, photographs, descriptions, and tables intended to help users gain a greater understanding of the economic and scientific significance of the county’s bedrock geology. Available online at the Indiana Geological and Water website: https://igws.indiana.edu/IGSMap/BartholomewCounty
Hasenmueller, W. A., Rupp, R. F., Johnson, M. R., and Armstrong, I. P., 2017, The bedrock geology of Bartholomew County, Indiana: Indiana Geological and Water Survey Digital Information 16, https://igws.indiana.edu/IGSMap/BartholomewCounty.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.