The Indiana Geological and Water Survey has been collecting physical and chemical data and mapping the Seelyville Coal Member for many years. This Story Map is the most comprehensive digital compilation of geologic information about the Seelyville Coal Member in Indiana that is currently available from the Indiana Geological and Water Survey. This application allows users to interactively explore the coal data. These data are important for regional coal quality evaluations and can be used by the public, industry, and state and federal governments.
Drobniak, A., Mastalerz, M., Johnson, M. R., and Baker, M., 2017, Seelyville Coal Member: Indiana Geological Survey Digital Information 10, available at https://igws.indiana.edu/IGSMap/SeelyvilleCoalMember.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.