This poster shows major point sources of CO2 emissions in Indiana, including coal-burning electric power plants and industries and institutions as well as major (greater than 100,000 metric tons/year) natural gas, oil, and wood burning CO2 emitting sources. In addition, the poster contains tabular data about CO2 emissions. This publication is an update of IGS Open-File Study 07-01 (2007).
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.