This report outlines basic criteria for underground coal gasification (UCG) in Indiana and provides maps showing the distribution of most important parameters. Analyses of the generated maps and additional information identified nine promising zones for UCG in Indiana (four for the Springfield and five for the Seelyville Coal). For these zones, lists of characteristics including the amounts of available coal are provided. Based on these data, preliminary recommendations were made on the future selection of suitable locations for UCG operations.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
420 N. Walnut St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.