PLEASE NOTE: This item is available for in-store pickup only. No shipping is available for posters at this time. 24" x 32" color poster. About 10 percent of the Earth’s surface qualifies as karst landscape and as much as a quarter of the world’s population depends upon ground water from karst areas. This new Indiana Geological Survey poster includes pictures, diagrams, and discussions addressing the characteristics of the karst landscape, the development of karst, and potential sources of contaminants of karst terrains in southern Indiana. A map of Indiana showing the locations of karst areas in the state and a discussion of the ways one can help protect the karst environment are included on the poster.
Hasenmueller, N. R., and Powell, R. L., 2006, Karst: Indiana Geological Survey Poster 4.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.