The Knobstone Trail is Indiana's longest footpath - a 58-mile backcountry - hiking trail passing through Clark State Forest, Elk Creek Public Fishing Area, and Jackson-Washington State Forest. These state resource properties contain more than 42,000 acres of rugged, forested land in Clark, Scott and Washington counties in Southern Indiana. Map created by DNR Outdoor Recreation Geographic Information Systems & the Streams and Trails Section.
2003, Knobstone Trail Indiana's Longest Footpath: Indiana Department of Natural Resources Miscellaneous Item 44
Notes: Map created by DNR Outdoor Recreation Geographic Information Systems & the Streams and Trails Section.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.