ANNOTATION: This guidebook is concerned primarily with the karst geology, hydrology, and water quality of the Spring Mill Lake and Lost River basins in southern Indiana. This guidebook is designed to be a self-guided trip and includes a road log describing geologic features along the field trip route from Indianapolis, Indiana, to Spring Mill State Park near Mitchell in Lawrence County, Indiana. An appendix detailing the driving instructions for the entire field trip route is also included. If it is necessary to access or traverse private property during the field trip, seek permission from the property owner.
Hasenmueller, N. R., Rexroad, C. B., Powell, R. L., Buehler, M. A., Bassett, J. L. 2003, Karst geology and hydrology of the Spring Mill Lake and Lost River drainage basins in southern Indiana: Indiana Geological Survey Guidebook 15, 29 p., 24 fig., 2 pl.
You may also like:
Can't find what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us directly:
Indiana Geological and Water Survey
1001 E. 10th St.
Bloomington, IN 47405
IGS Return Policy
- Original sales receipt required.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase date.
- Refund will be issued by the same method of payment as purchased.
- Products must be returned in the same new condition as purchased.
- Refunds on custom orders and digital products are NOT allowed.
- Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs to return products.